Monday, January 12, 2009

Leffe Blonde


Only real notable beer I had this weekend was a simple favorite of mine, Leffe Blonde.  Leffe is a Belgian abby that has fallen on many hardships over the years fire, flood and even the hell that is war.  Now a days Leffe is brewed by InBev one of the largest beer based companies on the planet.  Now back to the beer itself, Leffe Bonde as  you would expect is a nice light brew really creamy and smooth.  Maltiness and a vague fruit flavor are probably the most prominent and there are definite buttery hints in it as well oh and as with most Belgians you can defiantly taste the yeast in there.

I'm rather fond of this beer, light taste with a low alcohol content makes it a wonderful everyday style drink.  It's my choice when sitting around at my friends house watching bond movies or playing video games.  On a side note this is one of the few beers I can get my mother to drink besides Miler Light (yea I know)

No comments:

Post a Comment